March 4th Concert Pieces
Monday, February 6, 2017
Hello Beginner Violin students, parents, and teachers!
Our next group class concert is March 4th @4pm in Nelson Music Room. The Beginner Violin Class will be playing a Twinkle Marathon! That means we will play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with the following rhythms right in a row:
- Tiri Tiri Ti Ti (with little little big big bows)
- Grasshopper Grasshopper (Big little, big little bows)
- Chocolate Marshmallow, or Tripolet Tripolet (Big detache bows)
- Mississippi is a River (Little detache bows)
- Theme (Upper half legato)
When we play the Theme, we will have 4 students (Abigail Miller, Vera Jose, Hayley Headrick, and Jenny Lim) play the Twinkle Theme Duet (Harmony), which is posted on the blog, creating a 2 part harmony.
Please practice all of these variations with A Major Scale and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in your lessons and at home to prepare for the concert. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!