Fees for the 2018-19 Season
Fees are per semester. There are 14 lessons each semester. Ensemble fees are included in these prices.
Parents may chose to pay in full or in 3 installments. There is no additional fee for paying in installments. For Fall semester, payments are due no later than: September 4, October 4, and November 4. For Spring semester payments are due: January 4, February 4, and March 4.
Private lesson students: your first installment is due before your first lesson.
Any full payment or first installment of payment received after due date will incur a $25 late fee.
For new registrants, there is a one time $25 non-refundable application fee.
No refunds will be given after the first week of each semester. If a student drops lessons or ensemble mid-semester, they are responsible for paying any remaining fees owed for the remainder of the semester.
- 60 minutes $785
- 45 minutes $655
- 30 minutes $515
Sibling Discount: There is a $25 sibling discount for siblings taking private lessons.
String Orchestra Tuition:
There is no charge for students who are taking private lessons through the String School. For those students whose participation is limited to Orchestra, the fees are as follows:
- Youth Symphony $205/semester
- Concert String Orchestra $175/semester
- Intermediate String Orchestra $175/semester
- 60-Minute Coaching $240/semester
- 45- Minute Coaching $190/semester
DUSS-Ciompi Collaborative, Advanced Chamber Music Program
- $525, students not taking lessons through DUSS (orchestra fee included)
- $400, students taking lessons through DUSS (as orchestra fee is included in lesson fee)
Music Theory I and II
- $85 per semester
Viola for Violinists (3 weeks)