Welcome to the 2018-19 Beginner Violin Group Class!
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Beginner Violin Students and Families!
On the blog, you will find the music for your folders that we will be working on throughout the upcoming months. If you lose a piece of music, you can print it off here to continue practicing it. I will also post updates on what we will be playing for our 3 concerts, and any other messages to the group.
Here is some additional information about the class:
- Parents are always welcome to stay as observers.
- Please arrive early enough to get ready to start on time.
- Try not to miss classes. You might not be able to perform at the concerts if you skip too many. Please let me know ahead of time if you cannot make it to a class.
- Please bring your folder to every class. We might not use the music, but I might add something to it to practice at home.
- Please practice the group class pieces at home, and bring them to your private teacher for individual attention.
- I am happy to answer questions you may have about the class.