Summer Camp, 2020
Monday July 20 - Saturday July 25, 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Early bird registration deadline May 5: $440
- Regular registration deadline June 5: $460
- Late registration July 5: $475
Refund policy: 50% tuition may be refunded until 30 days before camp. After that time, refunds will not be issued.
To register, submit a Summer Camp Registration form. Please fill out the form as completely as possible and please note that families with multiple children may use the same form for the whole family.
Teen Volunteer Registration: is accessible through the regular registration page.
Registration open now. Early Bird registration ends May 5.
Payments: You will receive a payment link on May 5 for early registrations.
- Viola for Violinists, viola and instruction book included, $50
- Individual Set-Up Seminar, one-time session, chin and shoulder rest not included, but options available at cost if recommended, $10
- After Camp Care 3:00 - 5:00, $20/day or $100 Monday-Friday.
Students currently in a DUSS ensemble do not need to audition.
New Students: please send a video recording to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing a scale and a solo piece which best demonstrates your ability. (High quality cell phone videos are fine). Please refer to the audition requirements for our ensembles listed here. The due date for video auditions is May 5th. Early submissions are welcome and encouraged for fast feedback!
Please be aware that students are placed in ensemble based on their ability level, not age.
For more information, please see the Camp Description.