Summer Camp, 2018
Monday July 30 - Saturday August 4, 9:00am - 3:00pm
OUR SUMMER STRING ORCHESTRA SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED. WE HAVE SOME AVAILABILITY FOR VIOLIN AND CELLO CHOIRS.
- Early bird registration deadline May 5th: $435
- Regular registration deadline June 5th: $450
- Late registration July 5th: $465
Refund policy: 50% tuition may be refunded until 30 days before camp. After that time, refunds will not be issued.
- Viola for Violinists, viola and instruction book included, $50
- Individual Set-Up Seminar, one-time session, chin and shoulder rest not included, but available at a discount, $10
- After Camp Care 3:00 - 5:00, $22/day or $100 Monday-Friday.
To register, submit a Summer Camp Registration form. Please fill out the form as completely as possible and please note that families with multiple children may use the same form for the whole family.
Teen Volunteer Registration: is accessible through the regular registration page.
Registration will open February 12. Early Bird registration ends May 5th.
Students currently in a DUSS ensemble do not need to audition.
New Students: please send a video recording to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing a scale and a solo piece which best demonstrates your ability. (High quality cell phone videos are fine). Please refer to the audition requirements for our ensembles listed here. The due date for video auditions is April 25th, 2018. Early submissions are welcome and encouraged for fast feedback!
Please be aware that students are placed in ensemble based on their ability level, not age.
For more information, please see the Camp Description.