There are many ways to help at DUSS!
We are grateful for our parent, student and community involvement!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Handing out programs at concerts
- Accompanying group classes or solo recitals on piano
- Taking ensemble attendance
- Setting up chairs and stands
- Assisting with DUSS t'shirts sales
- Welcoming new students
- Attending Summer Camp as a Teen Volunteer (for high school age, Youth Symphony level students)
- Playing wind, brass, or percussion in the Youth Symphony for experienced adults
The Parent Volunteer Fund
Is supported by our T-shirt sales and funds:
- Decorations used for concerts,
- Flowers presented to our conductors
- Senior gifts at the end of the year.